Custom Design QR Codes
Quick Response (QR) Codes have seen an 810% increase in the number of downloaded apps to scan QR codes in the first quarter of 2011. QR codes are already delivering results to businesses everywhere, connecting consumers’ real world experiences with their online presence and extending their companies’ brands and their reach further than ever before. Utilizing QR Codes with your marketing materials can engage and capture your audience like never before, offering all your smart phone consumers to connect with you online through a webpage, video, text message, sms text or any other destination of your choice once they scan the QR Code. We know you are seeing the endless possibilities already.
Innovative Solutions to Maximize Your QR Marketing
- Linking Offline Marketing to Online Engagement - Including your QR Codes in print ads to link with engaging online brand identity.
- Reward Users with Special Offers - Attach a targeted promotion, discount coupon or special offers to your QR code to entice your audience to engage with your BRAND.
- Enhance Business Information. - Attach your Sale Items or New Products Launch to entice your audience to take action on your desired products.
- Educate Consumers - QR codes are perfect for post-purchase information as well. Provide your consumers with a show-and-tell video or additional information related to your product or brand.
- Interactive Custom Maps - Advertise QR codes that encourage users to scan and get directions to the location. (Note: QR codes can conveniently leverage smartphone mapping features along with the user's current location to route directions to a specified geolocation.)
- Expedited RSVP & Lead Generation - Feature QR codes on promotional materials that encourage users to scan and sign-up. The "sign-up" logic could work for entering contests, joining professional associations/LinkedIn groups, registering for events, or RSVP'ing to invites. If you're linking to a lead form, be sure to auto-fill information (if applicable) to save the user time.
- Traffic to Websites - Instead of posting a long website address that your audience is likely to forget by the time they get to their computer, place a QR Code on your printed piece. Whether it’s an advertisement, direct mail, business card, flyer, or exterior street signage, your potential consumer can immediately gain access to what your company is about.
- Turn a Prints into a Storefront - What if your customers could check inventory and purchase 24 hours a day right from your printed catalog? QR Code your catalog and they can!